Monday 24 January 2011

Olsztyn and the Tranquility of Childhood Home

There we were. Enjoying every minute, eating nice food, spending quality time with my Mum and Father now and then.
And then there were Paula and Kuba of course. We managed to squeeze in a coffee and a trippy visit to Pozytywka. Was great to see them again.


I don't have many friends. I have plenty of people I know, but the number of people I can call FRIENDS is literally 6 or 7. Excluding my closest family of course. Kuba and Darek, whom I'd previously mentioned, are definitely in that group. I've known them for donkey's years and somehow they don't hate me yet =)


There was my Mum's cooking, ear candles, aqua park, doctor and all sorts of other things... All in all, typically great Polish experience. Lookig forward to my next stay there =)

No comments:

Post a Comment